Looking at Jim Caddell’s Video Review of Andrew McAfee Enterprise 2.0
Posted by Fred Zimny
Related articles by Zemanta
- Web 2.0 – changing the way we work (buzzle.com.au)
- Resetting the Enterprise With 2.0 Collaborative Tools: KM World Session Notes (fastforwardblog.com)
- Twitter Matters: Keeping Up with Weak Social Links (nofluffjuststuff.com)
- E2.0: Unleashing the Potential (fastforwardblog.com)
- Reading Gil Yehuda’s Review of Andrew McAfee’s Enterprise 2.0 book. (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Why Enterprise 2.0 Causes Cancer and What You Can Do About It (cloudave.com)
- McAfee: It’s Not Not About the Technology (fastforwardblog.com)
- Enterprise 2.0 – A Conference, Conversations and a lot of Common Sense (danielabarbosa.blogspot.com)
About Fred ZimnyHave been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management. Interested in consulting, education and writing (and occasionally speaking) engagements, as well as blogging opportunities. Expertise: Service marketing Leadership Service management Marketing performance and productivity Change management.
Comments are closed.