Giedrius Ivanauskas: is social media damaging our social skills? – Social Email Marketing
Posted by Fred Zimny
What do you think=
Recently, I read an article on the Telegraphwebsite, talking about research that suggests that “Mobile phones and social media are stealing our manners” and “damaging our social skills“. I think it’s nonsense.
Photo credit Captain Crank
To be continued at http://www.socialemailmarketing.eu/2010/07/giedrius-ivanauskas-is-social-media-damaging-our-social-skills.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+SocialEmailMarketing+(Social+Email+Marketing)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Scott Meis: 5 Steps to Optimize Your Email For Social Media ” Jeffbullas’s Blog (jeffbullas.com)
- Recommended read: Five consequences of the social media (r)evolution – Social Email Marketing (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Scott Meis: 195 Social Media Measurement Tools & Technologies (salesrescueteam.com)
- The Importance of Social Graph Optimization (e1evation.com)
- Twithority Search (brendancooper.com)
About Fred ZimnyHave been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management. Interested in consulting, education and writing (and occasionally speaking) engagements, as well as blogging opportunities. Expertise: Service marketing Leadership Service management Marketing performance and productivity Change management.
Posted on 2010/07/20, in Social CRM and social business and tagged Business, email marketing, Internet Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Marketing Services, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Website. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
Comments are closed.