An estimated 130 million smartphones are roaming U.S. streets, but economists haven’t been able to measure how they improve worker productivity. (With 130 million smartphones in U.S., economists have yet to detect an increase in our productivity.
See on online.wsj.com
Photocredit: -40 by ~eZhika on deviantART
What do u think?
- Big data and the semantic web (radar.oreilly.com)
- Tips and Trends for Small Business – Blog (bjconquest.com)
- Futuristic Tech Interiors – The IBM Executive Briefing Center Looks Like a High-Tech Spaceship (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
After a two-months break I recently started again working in the gym. The effect of my exercise is better than stated here. But the underlying principle is so true.
How much are you paying for a drill sergeant?
Perhaps you can burn 500 calories on the treadmill before you give up for the day. With a personal coach, though, you could do 700. The trainer gets you to exert more effort.
- Seth’s Blog: Wonder and anger (serve4impact.com)
- Seth’s Blog: Who’s responsible for service design? (serve4impact.com)