Large IT efforts often cost much more than planned; some can put the whole organization in jeopardy. The companies that defy these odds are the ones that master key dimensions that align IT and business value.
My point of view: it is about business value and IT.
- McKinsey Weighs In on the Future of the Social Economy
- McKinsey Quarterly Designing products for value
- Your customer’s purchase journey has changed – has your marketing?
- The Surge of the Strategic CIO
- Mobility disruption: A CIO perspective – McKinsey Quarterly – Business Technology – Strategy
- The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies | McKinsey Global Institute | Technology & Innovation | McKinsey & Company
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, business value, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, http://literarycoffee.tumblr.com/, Information Technology, Market, McKinsey & Company, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Twitter, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Not only functional but also emotional. And not only business but also as a professional or as a person.
“You say you want to get closer to customers, but your actions are different than your words.
You say you want to “surprise and delight” customers, but your product development teams are too busy building against a roadmap without consideration of the 5th P of marketing…people.”
If we are to truly change, we must find purpose. We must uncover the essence of our business and the value it delivers to traditional and connected consumers. We must rethink the spirit of today’s embrace and clearly articulate how transformation is going to improve customer and employee experiences and relationships now and over time.
What’s Your Promise? Your promise to me as your consumer, stakeholder, and partner.
See on www.briansolis.com
- UX Design – The Farmer & Farmer Review . Modern Medicine by Jonathan Harris (scoop.it)
- UX Design – 10 Things User Experience Design Taught Me About Life – Hilary … (scoop.it)
- UX Design – Using PowerPoint for UX Design | PowerPoint Presentation (scoop.it)
- Social Media Content Curation – 9 Ways to Improve the Signal to Noise Ratio on Twitter | Brian Solis (scoop.it)
Tags: Articles, Because i like to share again and again, Brian Solis, Business, business value, Customer, Design, Design thinking, Geschwisterliebe, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Strategic management, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
customer experience vision into tangible business value.
- UX Australia – Service Design Conference 2012 : “How to transform vision into value” (protopartners.com.au)
- Are You Crippling Your Customer Experience? (customermanagementiq.com)
- Customer Experience Marketing – Customer experience extends beyond quality of service and usability (scoop.it)
- CXJourney Modeling (serve4impact.com)
Constellation report: Measurable Results In Disruptive Tech, Next Gen Business, And Legacy Optimization Projects For 2011
Enterprise leaders seek pragmatic, creative, and disruptive solutions that achieve both profitability and market differentiation. Cutting through the hype and buzz of the latest consumer tech innovations and disruptive technologies, Constellation Research expects business value to reemerge as the common operating principle that resonates among leading marketing, technology, operations, human resource, and finance executives. As a result, Constellation expects organizations to face three main challenges:
- Research Report: Constellation’s Research Outlook For 2011 (enterpriseirregulars.com)
- Research Report: Constellation’s Research Outlook For 2011 (briansolis.com)
- Disruptive Technologies vs. Customer Experience (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Susan Scrupski: 10 Questions With R “Ray” Wang, CEO of New Analyst Firm Constellation Resarch (cmswire.com)
- Introducing constellation research (technobabble2dot0.wordpress.com)
Posted in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business process outsourcing, business value, Customer relationship management, Disruptive technology, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Information Technology, Marketing and Advertising, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business, Software as a service, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Related articles by Zemanta
- Integrating social media with the TCE model (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Watching Charlie Osmond: Social media use – early bird or second mouse? (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, business case social media, business value, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Internet Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Marketing Services, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Tools, TopRank Online Marketing