Almost 40 years ago, Vint Cerf became the of the Internet. Today his business cards say Chief Internet Evangelist at Google. When looking into the future, he sees computers and electronics becoming even more intelligent. And the mobile phone, he predicts, will be our companion rather than just a device.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Who should pick up the Nobel prize on behalf of the ‘Internet’? (speedcommunications.com)
- Creating Immersive Learning Environments (slideshare.net)
- Google’s Vint Cerf on Private Clouds v. Public Clouds (readwriteweb.com)
- `Nobel of computing’ goes to early PC designer (sfgate.com)
- Celebrating Earth Day with Pioneers Robert Metcalfe and Vint Cerf (beet.tv)