Posted by Fred Zimny
Great read in these post Christmas and ante 2011-days.
Our recently launch Map of the Decade triptych comprised three parts: the Map of the Decade, details on the ExaTrends of the Decade, and the 11 themes of the Zeitgeist for 2011.
I think may have been a mistake to put the Map of the Decade and Zeitgeist themes in the one document, as many only see the front page and don’t get to the Zeitgeist themes, and they come from quite different perspectives (1 year as against 10 years). As such, I’ve taken out the Zeitgeist themes here, with the image and full text below. Click on the image to download the complete pdf – go to page 3 for descriptions of the Zeitgeist themes.
Zeitgeist for 2011
To be continued at http://rossdawsonblog.com/weblog/archives/2010/12/11_themes_of_th.html
Photocredit: Enrico Colussi
- Map of the Decade, ExaTrends of the Decade, and the Zeitgeist for 2011 (rossdawsonblog.com)
- ExaTrend of the 2010s: Demographic Crunch (rossdawsonblog.com)
- ExaTrend of the 2010s: Culture Jamming (rossdawsonblog.com)
- ExaTrend of the 2010s: Collective Intelligence (rossdawsonblog.com)
- Synapse: A Useful Zeitgeist-based Application Launcher (maketecheasier.com)
- Google Zeitgeist 2010: a Timeline of Global Search Patterns (infosthetics.com)
Tags: Advanced Packaging Tool, Desktop Customization, Freeware, GNOME Do, Intellectual property, Linux, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business, Sudo, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Zeitgeist