Posted by Fred Zimny
Reading this post about the Chrome browser I realized that less and less I use Google as a search engine. My Google browser history confirmed my thesis. Are u also giving up using a search engine like Google?
The news from Google this week is that it has launched a ninth version of its Chrome browser, with the biggest change being that it incorporates the “instant” capabilities the company introduced in
Photocredit: Mikael Jeney
- Egypt’s Revolution: Coming to an Economy Near You – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- How to Help Process Owners Succeed – Harvard Business Review (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Where Have All the Process Owners Gone? – Brad Power – The Conversation – Harvard Business Review (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Six Secrets to Creating a Culture of Innovation – Tony Schwartz – Harvard Business Review [Satch Chikhlia] (ecademy.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Google Chrome, Harvard Business Review, Lance Bettencourt, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Posted by Fred Zimny
If the general trend toward crowdsourcing is any clue, then we are all well aware of the value of the Internet masses. Having access to a loyal fan base can be like a fount of free ideas and labor. From translating Wikipedia and Facebook to beta testing Google Chrome, crowdsourcing is used all across the Web for a number of purposes and analyst firm Forrester is suggesting one more – co-creation.
The report surveyed consumer product strategy professionals and consumers and found that “nearly half of all companies are not using social media to interact directly with their customers in order to influence product creation, design or strategy.” Beyond that, the report found that a majority of consumers were more than willing to lend a helping hand in creating the products they would eventually purchase.
Of those consumers willing to co-create, more than hal
Related articles by Zemanta
- Building Enterprise 2.0 into the Product Development Process (billives.typepad.com)
- Social Technologies – Description of various tools/social tech families (dachisgroup.com)
- Forrester: Social Media Doesn’t Yet Run Deep in Enterprise Operations (fastforwardblog.com)
Photo credit: http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/