As stated before: social media will be media
See on www.fastcocreate.com
- 5 School Marketing Predictions for 2013
- [Interview] The Year of Social Customer Service
- 15 Social Media Trends By Social Media Marketers For 2013
- ▷▷▷ Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Customer Experience, and Brand Value | Management
- Why You’re Already Failing With Your New Year’s Content Marketing Resolutions
- 100+ Social Media and Content Marketing Predictions for 2013
In gesprekken met CEO’s, marketeers, onderzoekers, managers voor e-commerce en mediamanagers komt de volgende vraag met stip het vaakst op tafel: ‘Hoe integreer ik online- en offline-kanalen, zodat ze elkaar versterken?
See on www.goodreads.com
Mijn mening? Ik gaf * van *****
- Search Online, Buy Offline: How to Tell?
- Offline Strategies for Your Online Presence
- How search influences offline purchases
- Integrating Your Offline and Online Presence
- Synergizing Offline and Online Marketing Strategies
- You: Schizofrene online- en offline Marketing
Some insights, some driven by data:
- About 150 readers are subscribed to the posts on this blog. I really appreciate being connected with you. Myapologies for any inconvenciences in 2012 (mainly due to expirementing with content sharing). Again, really appreciated and being aware of the fact that there is an audience enables me to maintain highly professional standards. Thank you.
- Blogging and content curation are still effective to maintain professional standards.
- Looking at these tops posts, it is quality content that matters.
- These are the most used tags for serve4impact.
- Because i like to share again and again Business Business Services Change Consulting CRM and Web 2.0 Customer Customer experienceCustomer Management Customer relationship management Customer service Customer Service Management Design Education Enterprise 2.0 Facebook Front Office and Customer Service Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management Google http://www.scoop.it/u/fred-zimny Information Technology Innovation Knowledge management Leadership Links, Misc. & Tweets Making sense of leadership Management Marketing Marketing and Advertising Personal Productivity Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression Social CRM and social business Social Enterprise Social media Social networkTechnology Transition Trends Twitter United States Vision Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends Ways of Seeing
- Search drives the visits And then in low four digits or even digits traffic come frome
Search Engines Google Reader StumbleUpon scoop.it Twitter google.nl Netvibes Facebook linkedin.com paper.li
Taken into account these data, 2013 will be a year in which social sharing will be more dominant. By the way, what social sharing tool do you miss?
- My audience is true global (my stats show 5 countries with no readers). I miss China and 2013 will be the year to see how to reach a Chinese audience.
- These are my top contries
United StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsIndiaCanadaUkraineAustraliaGermanyFrancePhilippines
Some slighly related articles
- Social business strategies for the CMO – Social CRM’s six misconceptions
- Social CRM’s 15 minutes of fame over, onward to Customer Experience!
- The story of Social Media Marketing 2012 #SMM12
- Marketing CRM Planning: 4 Must Have Projects For 2013
- The Social CRM Non-Revolution
- Top 5 Intranet Predictions for 2013
Posted in Customer service, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Service Design Thinking, Service design, service management, Social CRM and social business, User experience
Tags: Business, Capgemini, Chief Executive Officer, Customer relationship management, eine-tasse-kaffee-by-moneboh, Facebook, Google, Internet Marketing, Intranet, Marketing, social crm, Social media, Social network, Surrealism, Twitter
Admittedly, the statistical validity of that headline is suspect. As a child of the 80′s, back when people actually watched commercials on our sole screen in the living room, such tag lines were embedded in my psyche and occasionally pop out. (I always wondered why the fifth dentist from those Trident commercials was such a killjoy.) But I digress…
My point of view: do not limit it to marketing. Focus on customer touch point.
- Digital marketing trends 2013
- 14 Articles Every CMO Should Read
- 3 Effective Ways Social Media Drives Sales
- Feedback analysis – The Transformation of Content Marketing
- A Marketing Technology Office…The next fad?
- Do You Know How Customer Experience And Online Marketing Are Related? | SEO Desk
Tags: Advertising, Because i like to share again and again, Business, caitlyn-gallagher, Consulting, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Google, HubSpot, Information Technology, Internet Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Social CRM and social business, statistical validity
Software Advice recently moderated a live online debate called, “Is Customer Service the New Marketing?” Ther Google+ Hangout featured a star panel of professional speakers, authors and thought leaders. They discussed how the roles of marketing and customer service have evolved, and strategies for accommodating these changes.
Click on the video to watch the entire recorded debate.
The panel answered four scripted questions before the discussion was opened up to the 43 attendees. These included:
See on blog.softwareadvice.com
My point of view: walk the talk
- Customer Care Support – The 6 essential principles of persuasion – Katya Andresen @KatyaN4G
- Video: Is Customer Service The New Marketing?
- Video: Is Customer Service The New Marketing? | CustomerThink
- How Siri Spawned the Next Big Thing in Customer Service
- A Modern Marketing Strategy – Social Media Marketing & ZMOT from Google
- Customer Sent Extra iPads – Best Buy Says Keep ‘Em
Digital identity—the sum of all digitally available information about an individual—offers enormous potential value. Applications leveraging personal data can boost efficiency, focus research and marketing, and spur the creation of personalized products and services. But to unlock its full value, organizations must embrace responsibility, transparency, and user control.
My point of view: check this paper and Doc Searl’s The Intention Economy
- Social Media Identity Theory
- Digital Identity for Winners
- Trusted applications of personal data could boost innovation and growth in the European economy
- Trusted deployment of personal data to boost growth in the European economy
- Content Creators, Here’s Why You Need to Be A Google Author
- Kite Flying for Academic Digital Identity
Tags: Boston Consulting Group, Business, cocokashi-co), Digital identity, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Google, Marketing and Advertising, Personally identifiable information, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Security, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends