Dutch Leonard and Lynn Paine, Harvard Business School professors and coauthors of “Capitalism at Risk: Rethinking the Role of Business,” describe how corporate leaders are responding to the forces challenging the free market.
I do not know whether is is the free market that is challenged. It are the excesses that need our attention and efforts. Based on a sound concept of creating value for all stakeholders.
- Global Capitalism at Risk (sophisticatedfinance.typepad.com)
- Harvard Business: CEOs Need a New Set of Beliefs (blogs.hbr.org)
- Capitalism Is Not “Doomed” (blogs.hbr.org)
- Anonymous – Capitalism is not free market (serpentsembrace.wordpress.com)
Not limited to the US only. Europe 2 (and please not, i say Europe, not these member states of a disappearing past).
It’s been a scary couple of days. I’d bet, given recent events in the markets, like many, you’d like to get to the bottom of what the heck is really going on here. Why does everything we try to fix this crisis seem not to work?
- A Roadmap to a Life that Matters – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (serve4impact.com)
- Seven Problems a Recovery Won’t Fix – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (serve4impact.com)
- Umair Haque interviewed by Thinkers50 (serve4impact.com)
- Reading Business Customers Are Digital. Shouldn’t Your Marketing Be? – Beth Comstock and Linda Boff – Harvard Business Review (serve4impact.com)