Accenture interactive-survey-results: Accenture Interactive Survey: Shoppers Prefer Personalization Over Privacy
Consumers are moving away from “single-use” devices, says Accenture,…
See on serve4impact.com
My point of view: benefits are important, privacy becomes dormant.
Photocredit: 500px / Photo “***COLOR***” by Sergey Redki
consumers are always evolving and living by a set of rules that they make. There is no longer a single framework to attract consumers. Instead, we need to develop a not-so-standard approach to engage our audiences. The Not-So-Standard Rules of Engagement is a series of guidelines that gives brands the leading edge in digital engagement while co-evolving with consumers as the next round of app updates enters their queue.
- The Rise of Digital Influence – Report (serve4impact.com)
- Harvard Business: Talent, Passion, and the Creativity Maze (blogs.hbr.org)
This fun animation provides a vision of what a post-consumer society could look like, with people working fewer hours and pursuing re-skilling, homesteading, and small-scale enterprises that can help reduce the overall size and impact of the consumer economy. Narrated by economist and best-selling author Juliet Schor (http://www.julietschor.org).
Photocredit: Red Rims
- Was Marx Right? – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (bjconquest.com)
- Three Scenarios: Umair’s Way, Stowe’s Way, and The Fall Of The West (underpaidgenius.com)
- The New Road to Serfdom (downes.ca)
- Creating Customer Value on the Digital Frontier (serve4impact.com)
- “The Metamovement isn’t just a faint, transient echo, but the increasingly resonant…” (stoweboyd.com)
- 5 principles for 21st century business models (innovationtools.com)
- Investing in people ? Are you kidding ? (duperrin.com)