Investing in Disruptive Technology to Compete for the Future | PandoDaily.
Disruptive technology is the bearer of tremendous opportunity and equally a harbinger of obsolescence. Technology’s impact on society and business is substantial, if not underestimated.
- A Critical Path for Customer Relevance, Part 1 – Brian Solis (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Brian Solis, Business model, Disruptive technology, IBM, Information Technology, Phil Fernandez, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Via Scoop.it – Designing designed customer service
Gartner, Inc. today highlighted the top 10 technologies and trends that will be strategic for most organizations in 2012. The analysts presented their findings during Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, being held here through October 20.
- Watching Gartner Reveals the Next Chapter in Modern Business Management: The Social Organization (serve4impact.com)
- Why Social Business? – Improvisations – MIT Sloan Management Review (serve4impact.com)
- How Web 2.0 Is Transforming CRM – Leveraging Social Media to Improve the Customer Experience | ThinkAboutCRM.com (serve4impact.com)
- Fixing the Game (mythginger.com)
- Forget shareholders, maximise consumer value instead – Telegraph (serve4impact.com)
- Roger Martin: The Crisis of Meaning in the Millennial Workforce (bigthink.com)
- What Steve Jobs Taught Me About Growth (blogs.hbr.org)
- Marx May Have Had a Point (news.slashdot.org)
- Reading Business Customers Are Digital. Shouldn’t Your Marketing Be? – Beth Comstock and Linda Boff – Harvard Business Review (serve4impact.com)
- Haque’s “Lessons of Jobs” Stirs Debate on HBR (innovationexcellence.com)
- Market Correction? Try Perma-Crisis – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Apple, Arts, Business, Capitalism, Change management, Harvard Business Review, Information Technology, Innovation, Karl Marx, Literature, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, SlideShare, Social Business, Steve Job, Umair Haque, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, YouTube
Via Scoop.it – Designing designed customer service
The new concept of “supermarket service design” was proposed for the first time in this paper theoretically by combining product design with service study. The paper approached new information technologies and their applications in the …
- Design Thinking Demystified – Deloitte’s Online Practice (serve4impact.com)
- Customer Experience more powerful than the Supply Chain? (customerthink.com)
- Servicedesign.tv – Blogs – On Service Design Critique # 1 (serve4impact.com)
- Book review: Design at your service (serve4impact.com)
- Divonis’ Design process: a compendium of models (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, Collaborative consumption, Customer service, Design, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Information Technology, Product design, Service design, Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
The consumerisation of technology in the workplace, whereby users bring in their own devices and even sign up to their own choice of cloud systems, is drastically changing the role of the IT department.
- IDC predicts Windows Phone will overhaul Apple’s iPhone by 2015 (mobile-ent.biz)
- It’s Time to Get in the Game (businesstransformation.wordpress.com)
Tags: Android, Because i like to share again and again, Business, CIO.com, IDC, Information Technology, International Data Corporation, IOS (Apple), Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Windows Phone 7
The Age Of The Disruptive Thinker! — Paul Castain’s Sales Playbook.
- Five Disruptive Technology Game Changers (ebongeek.com)
- The Four Personas of the Next-Generation CIO (blogs.hbr.org)
- A Disruptive Solution for Health Care (blogs.hbr.org)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, BlackBerry, BlackBerry PlayBook, Business, Disruptive technology, Information Technology, Magazines, Playbook, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Research In Motion, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Having just left Paris, I had to insert this pic (and do some promotion for the mag). Hope u like the post too!
The same old applications and devices just won’t cut it in today’s fast-paced, multi-dimensional business world.
As consumers of new technology, we have witnessed some truly remarkable innovations over the last decade, from the proliferation of mobile devices and applications to the onslaught of Web-based apps
- The BrainYard: Tackling The Hairiest Business Collaboration Issues (informationweek.com)
- The top ten technology trends to watch out for (siddheshabhivyakty.wordpress.com)
- Consumerization Of IT: How To Make It Work For You (informationweek.com)
Tags: Business, Business-to-Business, E-Commerce, Information Technology, InformationWeek, Mobile Computing, Mobile device, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Storage area network, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends