Just as consumers increasingly expect personalization, they also increasingly expect real-time interaction with brands.
See on www.forbes.com
- Business change – Debra Kaye: Companies Need to Innovation to Stay Ahead – Forbes
- How to Write a Plan or Proposal that Rocks – Forbes
- Organisation Development – 7 Surprising Ways To Motivate Millennial Workers – Forbes
- Think Social, Act Personal – Forbes
- Customer Experience Digest – Customer Experience: Is It The Chicken or Egg? – Forbes
- UX Design – Customer Experience: Is It The Chicken or Egg? – Forbes
Posted in Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Service design, service management
Keynote at UX Cambridge 2012 Better Product Definition with Lean UX and Design Thinking (More #uxcam #sketchnotes: @jboogie ‘Better product definition with lean UX and design thinking’ http://t.co/7O9DedXb…
See on www.flickr.com
My point of view: love these visuals that much that it hard to post an additional pic. But as these are my guidelines
- UX Breakfast: What is Service Design thinking?
- Service Design – Fact vs. Fiction: What Usability is Not – UX Booth | UX Booth
- Top 5 UX Articles You Might Have Missed
- design thinking for innovation by education – Why the Best Designers are also Facilitators | UX Magazine
- UX Breakfast Club and Other Fun Activities
- I Love User Experience – The Top 5 Website UX Trends of 2012 | UX Magazine
Peter Boersma’s “UX Beyond UCD (or: The Impact of Business, Strategy, Management and Process on the User Experience)”, as presented at the joint PS-SIGHCI and IxDA Seattle meeting on August 12 in Seattle.
- Is UX Strategy Fundamentally Incompatible with Agile or Lean UX?
- Ethnography for user experience
- User experience and design thinking – Eyes are the Prize: Evaluating the benefits of eye-tracking equipment | UX Magazine
- Is UX strategy fundamentally incompatible with agile or lean UX?
- UX: Can Usability Be Sticky Too?
- Book: UX Best Practices
- Ask HN: Recommendations for learning and improving UX/UI skills?
Tags: A-UX, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, IxDA, Operating Systems, Paul Bryan, Seattle, Social CRM and social business, Unix, user experience, User-centered design
I would prefer Watch this UX thing.
From the author:
An entry level class answering the question, what is user experience?
- Effective UX Design – Can User Experience Designers be Lean? | UX Booth (scoop.it)
- Creative UI Design Examples for Great UX (awwwards.com)
- UX Design – Marissa Mayer Hopes to Brighten User Experience at Yahoo (scoop.it)
- I Love User Experience – New Ways of Visualizing the Customer Journey Map – Adaptive Path (scoop.it)
Tags: Design, distantheartbeats:, Ecosystem, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Information architecture, Operating Systems, Social CRM and social business, Unix, Usability, user experience, ux
Bring The Users: Selling UX in Your Organization was presented at Stir Trek 2012 in Columbus, Ohio by Carol Smith. You are convinced that UX work will not only save time and effort, but will also increase profits. Now you need to persuade your team to integrate UX activities into your work. This presentation will give you the facts to back up your convictions. Carol provides you with clear and compelling responses to tough questions about UX and usability methods. You’ll leave with facts about the Return on Investment (ROI) of UX, how to respond to UX skeptics, and how to turn your entire team into UX advocates.
- What Are Your Organizational Challenges? Answer The Survey. (usabilitycounts.com)
- Article of Interest: Top 5 ROI Benefits of Customer Experience Management (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Consulting, Customer experience, Customer service, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Operating Systems, Social CRM and social business, Unix, user experience, ux, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
- The Study of Supermarket Service Design under the Context of New … (serve4impact.com)
- Servicedesign.tv – Blogs – On Service Design Critique # 1 (serve4impact.com)
- Design Thinking Demystified – Deloitte’s Online Practice (serve4impact.com)
- September top decks (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Customer service, Design, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Operating Systems, Service design, Social CRM and social business, Unix, user experience, ux, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends