Accenture interactive-survey-results: Accenture Interactive Survey: Shoppers Prefer Personalization Over Privacy
Consumers are moving away from “single-use” devices, says Accenture,…
See on serve4impact.com
My point of view: benefits are important, privacy becomes dormant.
Photocredit: 500px / Photo “***COLOR***” by Sergey Redki
Mike Schaffner’s plea seems relevant to me.
One assumption he makes, I do have my doubts about.
Should IT should support all these devices or should they focus on compliancy and security management.
The latter, indeed in my opinion.
And indeed as a professional I have to adhere to these standards.
Consider the concept of BYOT, or Bring Your Own Technology. The premise is that instead of IT dictating the supported computing platforms and cellphones, users will make their own selection based on what best meets their needs or preferences.
Photocredit: Moment of Inertia
To be continued at http://mikeschaffner.typepad.com/michael_schaffner/2010/10/bring-your-own-technology-is-in-your-future.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+MichaelSchaffner+(Beyond+Blinking+Lights+and+Acronyms)&utm_content=Google+Reader
- Can the iPhone Thrive in Apple’s Closed Ecosystem? (nytimes.com)
- Tech Trends report suggests new wave of tech expertise will be valuable for future job seekers (techvibes.com)
- More and more, kids are finding their fashion sense online (nationalpost.com)
- Is Offlining The Next Trend? (crenshawcomm.com)
- iPad lending project: First Results | Emerging Challenges (jeahil.wordpress.com)