- The Social Commerce Explosion And Where Facebook Fits In (fastgush.com)
- Goodbye E-Commerce, hello Social Commerce. (wired.com)
- Social Commerce And The New Rules For Local Businesses (techcrunch.com)
Posted in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Electronic commerce, Facebook, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Google, LivingSocial, Marketing, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social commerce, Social CRM and social business, Social shopping, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
This month’s Harvard Business Review has a spotlight on social media and branding, with astand out article by McKinsey, based on a global study of 20,000 consumers. In a nutshell, the article argues that many brands are spending their marketing budgets in all the wrong places, based on an outmoded “funnel” marketing model – and proposes an evidence-based alternative.
- The Top 10 HBR Blog Posts of 2010 (blogs.hbr.org)
- “12 Things Good Bosses Believe” is the #1 Most Popular Post at HBR in 2010 (bobsutton.typepad.com)
- Altimeter Report: Social Commerce, How Brands Are Generating Revenue by @lcecere (web-strategist.com)
- Scott Meis: Five Social Media Trends To Watch in 2011 (socialmediaexplorer.com)
Indeed, the rise of social commerce. This post has a strong focus on sales (and some slight promotion of the upcoming Altimeter Conference). But, indeed a rise because of the convergence of trends in this transition era such as the social customer, the extension of social media to social anything, the different patterns in consumption and the emerging pattern of collaboratieve consumption. And to be honest, i do not mind the fall of asocial shopping.
Found at The Rise of Social Commerce.
3 million people are checking-in on FourSquare.
Photocredit bike: AntonisP
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Rise Of Social Commerce (charleneli.com)
- Upcoming Altimeter Conference: The Rise of Social Commerce (web-strategist.com)
- Trends in social commerce (coolastory.blogspot.com)
- Seven Important Social Media Trends For The Next Year (thenextweb.com)
- 7 Trends That Will Define Social Media Over The Next 12 Months (simplyzesty.com)
- Recommended video: Rachel Botsman – Collaborative Consumption Author Presents Compelling Case for 21C (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Collaborative Consumption: Can Facebook be Eco-Friendly? (blisstree.com)
- Allen Bonde on Shared Experiences Making Social Commerce Click (socialtimes.com)
- Collaborative Consumption (wired.com)
- The social Web in 2010: The emerging standards and technologies to watch (blogs.zdnet.com)
- TEDxSydney: Collaborative Consumption Author Presents Compelling Case for 21Century (milkandcookies.com)
Photo credit: http://cyclechic.blog.hu/
Related articles by Zemanta
- Social Commerce | Beyond Transactions (slideshare.net)