UX designers need to have a broad understanding of the industry and deep knowledge of design.
See on uxmag.com
- UX Design : user experience and design thinking – User Experience in a Rapidly Changing World
- UX Design : user experience and design thinking – The UX of Minimum Viable Products
- Communication design – Hacking the Classroom: Beyond Design Thinking
- UX Design : user experience and design thinking – Five User Research Mistakes to Avoid: Measuring Usability
- Thesis preview | Implementing design thinking an Ericsson case …
Great new @forbes piece from @kareanderson on how to bring out the best in others – http://t.co/4Xi2TTUYGL
See on ht.ly
- Four Ways to Look Your Best at Work – Forbes
- Funding with Kickstarter
- Transformational Leadership – The DNA Of Digital Leaders – Forbes
- Q&A: Principal Susie Forbes on Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
- Forbes reports that Google Plus will be universal ranking signal…then pulls the article?
- 25 Social Media Influencers Forbes Ignored (And Why)
Posted on April 18, 2013 by Guest blogger Lisa Bodell. When you walked into the office today, did you smell smoke? Was your life—or your company’s—at risk? Did you have to make split-second decisions that determined your survival?
See on www.leadingeffectively.com
- Global Survey Shows Influence Marketing Seen as Lead Generation Tool, Not a Branding Exercise
- pSocial Wants To Create Communities With Similar Interests And Push Indian Content, Says Founder Vineet Budki
- The Only CEO Who Matters
- Lessons From Samsung’s Chairman Lee: Sometimes It Takes A Match
- Clipr Recommends Window Shopping and Gifts Based On Your Interests
- An introduction to getting started with marketing on social networks
Consumers are abandoning print newspapers for tablet editions and reading on their smartphones, but there hasn’t been a mass shift to reading magazines on the devices – yet.
See on www.themediabriefing.com
- How Deloitte Does Social
- Deloitte named a vanguard leader in digital strategy consulting services by Kennedy
- Deloitte | The Mobile Revolution: Is Your IT Department up to the Challenge? |
- The mobile revolution: Is your IT department up to the challenge?
- Maximizing growth: Insights on a mid-market acquisition
- Approaching Design As An IT Discipline – Deloitte CIO – WSJ
(Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife) By Lisa Wirthman Social media is no longer just a clever marketing tool: It’s also a fast-growing channel for customer service.
See on www.forbes.com
- How to Stop Customers from Complaining
- Social Media for Customer Service: Just Do It!
- Listen and Learn: What Are Your Customers Saying About You?
- Social Media Marketing: How To Turn Satisfied Customers Into ‘Brand Advocates’ – Forbes
- Improve service and keep customers by not being a magpie
- How to Write a Plan or Proposal that Rocks – Forbes
A recent study suggests your most connected employees may be the most tech savvy–and productive–in the office.
See on www.inc.com
- Social Media: Not the Productivity Killer You Thought?
- Applying the 80/20 rule to Social Media
- Why You Need Social Communications Within Your Company
- Expectation, Experience and Satisfaction | Social Media – Seth Chancy
- How Content Marketing + Social Media = Killer SEO
- Five Ways Social Media Has Forever Changed the Way We Work