Smart Spend: What Would It Take? | Customer Service In Government.
Duplication of effort, failure to follow through, cherry picking standards and requirements, stove piped information caches…
- 2012 Trends to Watch: Customer Service (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Associations, Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, Consulting, Customer Management, Customer service, Education and Training, Health care, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Technical support
Recommended: #CRM #C CX Mistake #7: Obsessing About Detractors http://ow.ly/1eIWr7
- CRM in Latin America (customerthink.com)
- Social Media is Not a Passing Fad, and this CRM; FIITFU CRM Solutions, Has Jumped on Board with the Introduction of their New Facebook Page. (prweb.com)
- Legrand CRM Partner Event – 29th Sept – Birmingham, UK (tubblog.wordpress.com)
- What’s the Most Important CX Role? (customerthink.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Customer relationship management, Education, Enterprise resource planning, Facebook, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, PRWEB, Server Message Block, Social CRM and social business, Technical support, United States
Still one of the major pitfalls in online customer support experience. If one is able (and willing) to improve the online customer experience drastically, online sales and service will grow dramatically. Do you agree?
Two new apps are helping improve the online customer experience by tying in advanced communications technologies in interesting ways. The apps, MyCyberTwin and Radish System’s ChoiceView, offer to remove some of the misery and tedium involved in getting help and have wide potential applications in customer support, problem resolution, and other situations
Read all at Improving the Online Customer Support Experience.
- Hotels.com Named ‘Best Overall Customer Experience’ (prnewswire.com)
- ResponseTek Extends its Real-Time Customer Experience Research Platform with Automated Workflow Notifications in its Spring ’11 Release (prweb.com)
- Experience Co-creation (blogs.hbr.org)
- Customer Engagement and Efficiency- Are these conflicting priorities? ” Performance Perspectives (serve4impact.com)
- Reading Innovating Customer Service :: Open Innovation Community (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, Consulting, Customer experience, Customer Management, Customer service, Customer Support, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business, Technical support, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
I think that some (maybe a lot) of businesses are struggling to understand what customers want from their customer support organizations. Customer expectations seem to have changed over the last few years, or maybe what’s changed is the customers’ ability to do something when an experience goes
- Talk2Rep Call Centers and Contact Management Services Selected to Provide Help Desk and Customer Services Support For International Electronics Manufacturer (prweb.com)
- 10 Tips To Up Your Customer Service Game (businessinsider.com)
- Customer Service Tip from Lexus (customerthink.com)
- How to deliver happiness with customer service (customerthink.com)
Tags: Business, Business Services, Customer, Customer Management, Customer service, Education and Training, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Salesforce.com, Social CRM and social business, Technical support
Successful customer support organizations must do more than deliver quality service to their customers. They need to engage their customers with real time interactions over the customer’s channel of choice including social media web sites and mobile application
- The Top 3 CRM Features for Becoming More Proactive (customerthink.com)
- The Future of Customer Support Solutions (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, Customer, Customer Management, Customer service, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Technical support, Twitter, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
I sometimes consider to embed a complete post. But as it is a bad practice I did not do it. Strictly recommended (and why do I always follow these best practices).
Enjoy, connect and act!
Successfully maintaining meaningful and sustained relationships with customers has become a critical skill in a 21st century.What if customers were often the best people to help other customers? That’s the basic premise of an emerging class of enterprise software usually referred to these days as “Social CRM” and which I covered in some detail late last year.
The general concept is that managing customer relationships in the classical way, meaning transactionally and one-on-one can be greatly improved by making the relationship less structured, more participatory, and created around an open community model. Social CRM can manifest itself in many ways, including self-organizing affinity groups withincustomer communities or by co-managing customer support requests in a shared, open venue, to describe just two popular approaches of many.
These new approaches do appear to transform the relationship that companies have their their partners and customers and are getting on the radar of customer support, product development, and marketing departments this year. But what’s at the core of this approach that separates it from traditional CRM?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Measuring social media (theequitykicker.com)
- Introducing Social Business One (cloudave.com)
- Recommended read: Allen Bonde’s 10 steps to a practical social media business strategy (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
Tags: Business, Community, Customer relationship management, Enterprise software, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Marketing, New product development, Social CRM and social business, Technical support, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Web 2.0