Stop us if you’ve heard this before: the age of on-demand marketing is coming. Although it’s been touted for years, and some could argue it’s already here, McKinsey & Company has visualized the real Golden Age, and it’s right around the corner..
See on www.cmswire.com
Photocredit: andrew gowen
- Strategy and Execution – Five routes to more innovative problem solving | McKinsey & Company
- Is McKinsey & Co. the Root of All Evil ?
- Engagement Design – The coming era of ‘on-demand’ marketing | McKinsey & Company
- Humanizing Business – Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture – McKinsey Quarterly – Organization – Talent
- McKinsey Tells CEOs: Stop Multi-Tasking
- You: The coming era of ‘on-demand’ marketing | McKinsey & Company
Posted in Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Service design, service management, Social CRM and social business
Great new @forbes piece from @kareanderson on how to bring out the best in others – http://t.co/4Xi2TTUYGL
See on ht.ly
- Four Ways to Look Your Best at Work – Forbes
- Funding with Kickstarter
- Transformational Leadership – The DNA Of Digital Leaders – Forbes
- Q&A: Principal Susie Forbes on Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
- Forbes reports that Google Plus will be universal ranking signal…then pulls the article?
- 25 Social Media Influencers Forbes Ignored (And Why)
A recent study suggests your most connected employees may be the most tech savvy–and productive–in the office.
See on www.inc.com
- Social Media: Not the Productivity Killer You Thought?
- Applying the 80/20 rule to Social Media
- Why You Need Social Communications Within Your Company
- Expectation, Experience and Satisfaction | Social Media – Seth Chancy
- How Content Marketing + Social Media = Killer SEO
- Five Ways Social Media Has Forever Changed the Way We Work
We may want to hit the “off” button on costly and complex activities, but we’re wired to do the opposite.
See on blogs.hbr.org
- Sponsor Giveaway: Organize Your Kitchen from simplify 101
- Project Simplify
- Chicago Credit Card Processor Velocity Merchant Services (VMS) Simplifies Merchant Account Setup and Billing
- Announcing the Launch of EarthSmart, a Simplified Life Cycle Assessment Tool Designed for Sustainable Materials Selection
- 9.2 Simplify Rational Expressions
- What Social Entrepreneurs Can Teach Your Company’s Future Leaders – blogs.hbr.org (blog)
The future is mobile, but not mobile-only. (The Future Of Mobile [SLIDE DECK] http://t.co/ipq8aOHPE6 via @sai look @sammcnerney)
See on www.businessinsider.com
- The Future Of Mobile [SLIDE DECK]
- Here’s What People Are Doing On Their Smartphones And Tablets
- Silicon Alley Insider: Where We Are In The Smartphone Revolution
- BMW Debuts Three-Wheel SlideCarver
- Is the future of mobile phones … bendy?
- Wepyirang – Infographic: What Role Will Mobile Play in The Future of Higher Learning | Mobile Marketing Watch