Recommended author to follow
See on www.acleareye.com
- A Different Look at a Brand Story
- LeadershipNow 140: January 2013 Compilation
- Q&A with Mark Fidelman, Author of Socialized!
- The Real Customer Control Issue..
- Shine a light!
- Shining a Light on the Mobile Customer Experience | The ForeSee Blog
The lean user experience framework, presented to designers at a 2-day workshop at
See on de.slideshare.net
- got it – What is “Design-Thinking?”
- UX Design : user experience and design thinking – Complex Navigation Patterns for Responsive Design
- Introduction to Design Thinking Workshop 8
- DesignThinkers’ Service Innovation Canvas
- 9 Reasons Why Using Social Media For Business is Non Negotiable
- DESIGN Thinking Review – The Five Stages of Innovation
See on www.fastcodesign.com
My point of view: no. Informal creative versus formal analytical with a touch a design.
- The New Design Thinking Toolkit for Educators
- DESIGN Thinking Review – Replace Innovation with Design Thinking
- Design Thinking, Creativity and Synthesis
- got it – Personal Branding Online Reputation Management Tips
- Service Design Thinking – Designing the Intangible: an Introduction to Service Design
- The 3 Rules Of Innovation: Location, Location, Location
A nice mix of this blog’s classics (and my roots) and the posts of this last week.
Hope you enjoy them!
- Schumpeter: The magic of good service | The Economist
- The ROI of User Experience with Dr. Susan Weinschenk
- 5 Ideas That Are Changing the World: The Case For Optimism! #outofthemiseryindex
- Highly popular paper: Design methods for developing services
- Service Design Thinking – Design methods for developing services
- Heather Fraser Design Works
About this video:
User experience is the science and art of designing a product like a website or a software application so that it’s easy to use. So that it fits the expectation that the user has for it, and so that it meets business goals.
There’s a whole methodology around designing a user experience, and sometimes people ask me is it worth it to do all that work to design a user experience?
So let’s talk about the return on investment, or ROI, of doing user experience work.
- User Experience Balanced Scorecard
- The UX Canon: Essential Reading for the User Experience Designer
- Yes, Make Me Think! (But Only Once…)
- The Future of User Experience Design
- UX Design – Apple Maps In iOS 6: What Happens When You Take A Step Back With User Experience? | TechCrunch
- Reframing “UX Design”
Tags: Companies and Consultants, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Human Computer Interaction, Kombizz, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Return on investment, Social CRM and social business, Usability testing, user experience, User experience design, User interface, User-centered design, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Peter Boersma’s “UX Beyond UCD (or: The Impact of Business, Strategy, Management and Process on the User Experience)”, as presented at the joint PS-SIGHCI and IxDA Seattle meeting on August 12 in Seattle.
- Is UX Strategy Fundamentally Incompatible with Agile or Lean UX?
- Ethnography for user experience
- User experience and design thinking – Eyes are the Prize: Evaluating the benefits of eye-tracking equipment | UX Magazine
- Is UX strategy fundamentally incompatible with agile or lean UX?
- UX: Can Usability Be Sticky Too?
- Book: UX Best Practices
- Ask HN: Recommendations for learning and improving UX/UI skills?
Tags: A-UX, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, IxDA, Operating Systems, Paul Bryan, Seattle, Social CRM and social business, Unix, user experience, User-centered design